Design, delivery and turnkey construction of an overhead and cable 400 kV power line in Płock, connecting the Power Station with PSE Płock 400/110 kV substation.
PKN ORLEN S.A. in Płock as an Investor continues construction of a Gas/Steam Power Station. Electricity from the first power unit will be delivered to the National Power System via Płock 400/110 kV substation in Kruszczewo. For this purpose construction of an overhead/cable 400 kV power line has been planned, from the 400 kV substation by the Gas/Steam Power Station (the property of PKN Orlen SA) to Płock 400/110 kV substation in Kruszczewo, belonging to PSE SA.
The contract for the construction of this line has been awarded to ELBUD Katowice Sp. z o. o. in a tender procedure. The contract was concluded on 04 May 2016.
The scope of work has included:
- Construction of a single-circuit power unit overhead/cable line of the nominal rated voltage of 400 kV, with a fibre-optic duct:
- o preparation of working designs,
- construction of the overhead 400 kV line with the fibre-optic duct,
- construction of two sections of the cable 400 kV line,
- construction of a cable telecommunication connection on the ground of Płock 400/110 kV substation and PKN Orlen area.
- delivery and assembly of distribution boxes and cabinets for telecommunication connections and introduction of fibre-optic ducts to the substation and distribution boxes.
- Construction of a redundant telecommunication connection in the form of cable ducting along the 400 kV line:
- working design for the construction of cable ducting running along the route of 400 kV line, for the purposes of redundant telecommunication connection and fibre-optic cable in the distance between distribution boxes in the Power Station area and those located in the technological building of the 400/110 kV Płock substation,
- construction of cable ducting using trenchless technique (controlled drilling method) along the route of 400 kV line for the purposes of the redundant telecommunication connection, consisting of primary and secondary ducting, including telecommunication manholes at each pylon post of the 400 kV line,
- pulling up the fibre-optic cable into secondary ducting,
- laying the telecommunication cable in the existing cable ducts in both PKN ORLEN SA and Płock 400/110 kV substation premises,
- delivery and assembly of distribution boxes and cabinets for telecommunication connections and introduction of fibre-optic ducts to the substation and distribution boxes for the station cable connections mentioned in this paragraph.
- Reconstruction of the object interfering with the planned line:
- reconstruction of drainage system interfering with foundations and cable sections of the power unit 400 kV line,
- successful final commissioning of the reconstructed objects.
- Execution of technical trials, post-assembly checks, measurements and tests of the objects in scope of the order.
- Developing of as-built documentation.
- Line commissioning.
- Work completion report and obtaining on behalf of the ordering Customer all decisions/permits allowing commencement and running operation of the objects included into the contract subject. Handing-over to operation of the entire implemented contract subject.